1. Tall Snatch: 40% of 1RM 5×5
2. Hang Snatch: 75-90% 5×1
3. Clean and Jerk: 75-90% 5×1
4. Back Rack Step Up: Using a box that will put the leg parallel to floor: 3×6 each leg @ 50% of BS Max, adjust for proper form. Make sure the leg on the box fully extends before the leg leaving the floor touches the box!
1a) Good Mornings: 3×8, medium load
1b) 3x1min weighted planks
Do one set of Good Mornings, then one set of weighted planks, repeating for a total of 3 rounds
1) Power Snatch to a heavy single. This may or may not be a 1RM depending on skill level.
2) EMOM 5: Power Snatch + Hang Snatch (5-10% less than above, depending on skill level)
3) Power Clean to a heavy single. This may or may not be a 1RM depending on skill level.
4) EMOM 5: Power Clean + Hang Clean. (5-10% less than above, depending on skill level)
1a) Back Squat 4×4 @ 80%
1b) Front Squat 4×4 @ 80%
NOTE: You will go back and forth between A & B. Do 4 Back Squats, then adjust the weight on your bar and do 4 Front Squats.
1) EMOM 7 @ 50%
Tall clean http://youtu.be/HPU0uNdzyN0
Low hang Cln
2) 3 pos Cln ( 2s pause @ ea pos)
3) Jerk Balance @ 60 to no more than 70%
4) EMOM 8
Even-5 GH raises
Odd- 10 V-ups